Power Transformer Manufacturer
Power transformers are designed to be used for step-up and step down the application in the transmission network of higher voltages like 400 kV, 200 kV, 110 kV, 66 kV, 33kV, etc. The transformers are generally rated 200MVA and above. The designing make the transformers 100% efficient in transmitting heavy load and high voltage i.e., higher than 33 KV. If compared to the size of the distribution transformers, these transformers are bigger and are used in transmission substation, generating station and application areas requiring high insulation level.
We are a Power Transformer Manufacturer of capacity up to 5 MVA, 3 Phase, up to 33 KV Class, ONAN Cooling. Our transformers are popular for its trouble-free long performance, reliability and very competitive prices.
Features of Power Transformer
- Designed for 15 years of trouble-free performance.
- Design conforms to IS 2026, IEC 60076, ANSI and other relevant standards.
- Low power loss and low noise.
- Designed to withstand electrical impulses and thermal and dynamic stresses.
- Optimum utilization of active materials for compactness.
- Modern manufacturing techniques ensure cost effectiveness and reliability.
- 3 phase, 50 Hz in voltages of 11kV, 22kV, 33kV
- Off-circuit tap changer to provide ± 5 %,± 7.5% & +5% to -10% taps insteps of 2.5%
- Class A, uniform/non-uniform insulated
- Continuous duty, double copper wound
- Painting as per IS/IEC standards
- Both HV & LV side outdoor bushings or cable boxes
- Cooling radiators/fans.
- Cooler control unit.
- Rating & Diagram Plate
- Earthing terminals
- Lifting Lugs
- Thermometer Pocket
- Air Release Plug
- Conservator Tank
- Cover Mounted Thermometer
- Explosion Vent With Suitable Diaphragm
- Oil Level Indicator
- Drain Cum Oil Filter Valve
- Top Oil Filter Valve
- Bi-Directional Roller
- Silica gel breather
- Cooling Radiators
- V & L.V Side cable box with copper bus-bar
- Neutral - earth bushing for earthing of neutral
- RTCC panel for On-Load Distribution Transformer
- Buchholz Relay with alarm and trip contact for transformers from 500 KVA to 5000 KVA
- Oil Temperature Indicator with alarm and trip contact for transformers from 630 KVA to 5000 KVA
- Winding Temperature Indicator with alarm and trip contact for transformers from 800 KVA to 5000 KVA
- Magnetic Oil Level gauge with alarm contact for transformers from 1250 KVA to 5000 KVA
- Neutral C.T
- Jacking Pads
- Shut-off Valves
- Annunciation/Inspection Window
- Pressure Release Valve with contacts
Also Available with us
- 800 kva Power Transformer
- 1000 kva Power Transformer
- 1250 kva Power Transformer
- 1600 kva Power Transformer
- 2000 kva Power Transformer
- 2500 kva Power Transformer
- 3000 kva Power Transformer
- 3150 kva Power Transformer
- 4000 kva Power Transformer
- 5000 kva Power Transformer
Frequently Asked Questions.
The key points of difference between a power transformer and a distribution transformer are listed below in a table.
Power transformers are the electrical equipment that is implemented to alter the voltage or current in the AC. These transformers are crafted to manage the high voltage or currents and operate at 100% efficiency levels. The prominent uses of power transformers are:
- It is used in electric power generation plants, industrial plants, and distribution centers.
- These transformers are installed with a motive to reduce power losses in the process of power transmission.
- These transformers are best suited where the load runs at full capacity round-the-clock.
- It smoothly steps up or steps down the high voltage/current levels whenever required.
Both 33kV and 11kV are medium-voltage transmission lines. But these differ based on the following factors:
- 11kV are used in/near the residential areas for transmitting the power in your locality to the consumers like houses and offices. On the contrary, you will never find 33kV near residential areas. They are used for transmitting power from one small station to another for future distribution.
- 11kV lines carry a higher current component, than a 33kV line and are feasible for short-distance transmissions.
- 33kV feeders connect the load centers of cone city to another. The power is further split into 11kV segments for transmission to consumer areas. Therefore the 11kv feeders are connected to distribution centers.