Three Phase Transformers
three phase transformer
Manufacturing Best Quality Three Phase Transformer
As the name suggests, a three phase transformer core has three sets of windings. A three-phase transformer is made up of three sets of primary and secondary windings. Each set is wound around one leg of an iron core assembly. Essentially it looks like three single-phase transformers sharing a joined core.
Three-phase, also written as 3-phase or 3φ transformers are used for electrical power generation, transmission, and distribution, commercial as well as for all industrial purposes. Three-phase transformers have many electrical advantages over single-phase ones in terms of performance and efficiency.
Electro-Tech Transmission Pvt. Ltd. are 3 Phase Transformer manufacturer of On-Load/ Off-Load Distribution Transformer starting from 500 KVA to 2500 KVA/ 25 KVA to 2500 KVA under IS-1180:2014 (Part-1) under IS-2026 of all voltage class.
- Designed for minimum 15 years with less maintenance and silent operation.
- Easy Indoor/ Outdoor operations.
- We are (ISI) BIS level 1,2,3 & (BEE) Star Ratings up to 5 approved manufacturer.
- We are ISO certified equipment manufacturer
Also Available with us
- 25 kva 3 Phase Transformer
- 63 kva 3 Phase Transformer
- 100 kva 3 Phase Transformer
- 200 kva 3 Phase Transformer
- 315 kva 3 Phase Transformer
- 400 kva 3 Phase Transformer
- 500 kva 3 Phase Transformer
- 630 kva 3 Phase Transformer
- 750 kva 3 Phase Transformer
- 800 kva 3 Phase Transformer
- 1000 kva 3 Phase Transformer
- 1250 kva 3 Phase Transformer
- 1600 kva 3 Phase Transformer
- 2000 kva 3 Phase Transformer
- 2500 kva 3 Phase Transformer
- 25 Kva Distribution Transformer
- 63 kva Distribution Transformer
- 100 kva Distribution Transformer
- 200 kva Distribution Transformer
- 315 kva Distribution Transformer
- 400 kva Distribution Transformer
- 500 kva Distribution Transformer
- 630 kva Distribution Transformer
- 750 kva Distribution Transformer
- 800 kva Distribution Transformer
- 1000 kva Distribution Transformer
- 1250 kva Distribution Transformer
- 1600 kva Distribution Transformer
- 2000 kva Distribution Transformer
- 2500 kva Distribution Transformer
- 25 Kva HT Transformer
- 63 kva HT Transformer
- 100 kva HT Transformer
- 200 kva HT Transformer
- 315 kva HT Transformer
- 400 kva HT Transformer
- 500 kva HT Transformer
- 630 kva HT Transformer
- 750 kva HT Transformer
- 800 kva HT Transformer
- 1000 kva HT Transformer
- 1250 kva HT Transformer
- 1600 kva HT Transformer
- 2000 kva HT Transformer
- 2500 kva HT Transformer
- 25 Kv Transformer
- 63 Kv Transformer
- 100 Kv Transformer
- 200 Kv Transformer
- 315 Kv Transformer
- 400 Kv Transformer
- 500 Kv Transformer
- 630 Kv Transformer
- 750 Kv Transformer
- 800 Kv Transformer
- 1000 Kv Transformer
- 25 HP Transformer
- 63 HP Transformer
- 100 HP Transformer
- 200 HP Transformer
- 315 HP Transformer
- 400 HP Transformer
- 500 HP Transformer
- 630 HP Transformer
- 750 HP Transformer
- 800 HP Transformer
- 1000 HP Transformer
Frequently Asked Questions.
The most common uses of a three-phase transformer are:
- Three-phase transformers are used in power generation and electrical distribution networks.
- It is used in electric grid station power generation.
They are also used for stepping up/down the transmission lines
|Criterion||Single-Phase Transformer||Three-Phase Transformer|
|Definition||A transformer that supplies power using a single conductor.||A transformer that supplies power using three conductors.|
|The capability of Power Transformer||Power transformer capability is Minimum.||Power transformer capability is Maximum.|
|Power failures||Excess power loads can lead to power failures.||Zero occurrences of power failure.|
|Number of Wires||A complete circuit requires 2 wires.||A complete circuit requires 4 wires.|
|Voltage Carrying Capacity||230V||415V|
|Loss||A single-phase transformer causes maximum losses.||On contrary, three-phase transformers cause minimum levels of losses.|
|Efficiency||It has lower efficiency levels.||It has higher efficiency levels|
|Economical||These transformers are less economical.||These are more economical transformers.|
|Applications||Home appliances||Applicative in large industries for managing/running heavy loads.|
A three-phase setup implies that the current will pass through three wires, and there is a neutral wire for passing the faulty current to the earth. In other words, when a system uses three wires for power generation, transmission, and distribution is termed as 3 phase.
The three-phase setup can be constructed by combining three single-phase transformers and can be converted to a single-phase transformer by removing a phase and the neutral wire.
Quote From Us!
Just leave your name, equipment specifications and your contact we will get in touch with you.