In our previous blog, we figured out how to choose the right transformer manufacturer to match your specific requirement regarding transformers. Along with focusing on the online and offline reviews of the seller, we will consider other aspects like providing high-quality transformers, tailored solutions, the best after-sales services, and high-end technical assistance and solutions. Here, introduce the top 10 transformer manufacturers in India as follows:
1. Kotson Pvt. Ltd: Established in 1979, with a manufacturing unit in Agra, Kotson Pvt Ltd is one of the top 10 transformers manufacturing companies. The company has three manufacturing units in Rajasthan, Uttaranchal, and Uttar Pradesh manufactures Power and Distribution Transformers for the 33 Kv voltage.
2. Uttam Bharat: Uttam Bharat is one of the renowned transformer manufacturers in India. Since 1983, the company has had a state-of-the-art manufacturing unit of over 2100 sq meters with more than 200 employees. Uttam has a wide range of product categories including single phase/three phases, Wound core/Stack core, Copper/Aluminium, CRGO core/Amorphous core, Furnace Transformer, Dual-Ratio Transformer, Transformer with OLTC or conversion of an existing transformer to any voltage ratio.
3. Urja Techniques India Pvt Ltd: Urja Techniques India Pvt Ltd is a team player of Technocartes, established in 1996, in Mumbai. The company manufactures vary of transformers merchandise such as power and distribution transformers of 10MVA-33kV. Urja believes in continuing research and development through which they are providing high-quality transformers.
4. Gujarat Transformers Private Ltd: Gujarat Transformers Pvt Ltd is one of the leading transformer manufacturers in India for 55 years. Gujrat has extensive experience in the diagram and manufacturing of distribution and strength transformers. They manufacture Power Transformers up to 10,000KVA, Distribution transformers up to 3000KVA, Dry kind up to 2500KVA, and Cast Resign up to 5000KVA. You can find a perfect blend of experience and advanced techniques in the transformers which are heavy-duty, robust, and low-maintenance.
5. Electro-Tech Transmission Pvt Ltd: Electro-Tech Transmission Pvt Ltd is a known name in the field of transformer manufacturing. Believing in robust research and innovation, the team of professionals continuously strives to produce high-end results. Electro-Tech is recognized to offer the best after-sales services and technical assistance. The company supplies a wide range of Power Transformers, Distribution Transformers, Three-phase Transformers, and Customized Transformers to meet your specific needs. You can find high-quality transformers at low prices compared to competitors.
6. Transformers & Rectifiers India Ltd: Established in the year 1994, Transformers and Rectifiers India Ltd. is the main transformer manufacturer in India. The company has established trust and confidence in citizens over 30 years and provided the best Design and manufacturing of transformers & rectifiers. You can find the company’s branches and advertising workplaces positioned in all major cities of the country.
7. Argia Transformers Pvt. Ltd: Argia Transformers Pvt Ltd is located in Delhi NCR. The company has a wide range of product categories that include Power Transformers, Distribution Transformers, Isolation Transformers, Solar/Dry Transformers, and Sandwich Bus ducts. The company is offering an innovative financial solution to a buyer like a barter system that helps to manage cashflow crunches. Argia provides highly efficient transformers with low maintenance.
8. Alstom T & D India: Alstom T and D were established in 1911 in Kolkata, West Bengal with service workplaces in all metro cities of the country. Alstom is a global chief in transformer manufacturing blending high quality, advanced techniques, and an expert team. The company is also known for providing sustainable mobility solutions by adopting advanced techniques.
9. Siemens India: Established in 1867, Siemens India- the flagship listed company of Siemens AG is a top player in the field of transformer manufacturing, sustainable mobility solution, industry, digital transformation, infrastructure, transport as well as transmission and generation of electrical power. Siemens has a market-oriented organization structure, a wide-ranging portfolio, strong local competency, and global technology leadership.
10. ABB (ASEA BROWN BOVERI): ABB (ASEA BROWN BOVERI) is listed as the first transformer manufacturing company in India. ABB is a top player in electrification and automation, enabling a more sustainable and resource-efficient future. The company presents a vast kind of Distribution Transformer, Power Transformer, liquid area, and Dry-type transformers. ABB provides unmatched quality transformers globally.
We hereby list down the top 10 transformer manufacturers in India, for more details, you can connect to firstname.lastname@example.org